PROFILE: Wenning Technical Services
Wenning Technical Services is an experienced and qualified provider of plumbing inspection and investigation services. With over 35 years experience, we assist our clients to resolve water leaks, water ingress, building waterproofing and a myriad of plumbing and drainage problems.
The majority of our work is carried out for government, insurance and legal sectors.
We inspect and report on all plumbing, roofing and drainage, as well as natural gas, heating and ventilation systems. We have been working diligently to investigate and resolve plumbing problems across Victoria and NSW since 1999 and have been registered under the Corporations Law of Victoria since 2001.
- Victorian Building Authority
- Victorian Government Department of Health and Human Services
- Victorian Managed Insurance Authority
- Melbourne Water
- Government of Hong Kong
- GIO General Insurance
- Chubb insurance
- Australian Alliance Insurance
- Lend Lease
- Yarra Valley Water
- Moray & Agnew Lawyers
- Madgwicks Lawyers
- Wotton and Kearney Lawyers
- BlueScope Steel
- Homeowners - Owners Corporation Managers - Builders - Architects
Supervisor: Peter Wenning, VBA Licence 25292.
All services undertaken are insured:
- Public and Products Liability Insurance
- Civil Liability Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Corporate Partner: Master Plumbers and Mechanical Services Association
- Member: Association of Hydraulic Services Consultants Australia
- Member: Institute of Plumbing Australia
- Member: Forensic Engineering Society of Australia
Our promise is to make your life easier when the complications of bad plumbing strike. we can help you throughout the whole process from identifying leaks, RECOMMENDING COST EFFECTIVE SOLUTONS AND IF NECESSARY, PROVIDING expert EVIDENCE in LITIGATION.
The Wenning difference
It is our policy to provide professional, client focussed services that improve the clients' situation. We strive to provide our clients with options to resolve problems, and value added services.
Director, Peter Wenning has extensive experience spanning over 35 years and in that time he has inspected plumbing and drainage works on some on Victoria’s landmark construction projects including:
- MCG Great Southern Stand
- Melbourne Central
- Southbank Development
- Stock Exchange
- Langham Hotel
- Australia on Collins
Peter has also been responsible for design and documentation of plumbing works on numerous Melbourne hotel and apartment building projects.
Our long experience and history of success in resolving complex matters has resulted is us gaining an excellent reputation and long standing client relationships. We have a thorough understanding of the evolution of regulations and Australian standards, and applications of different materials and products.